6 ozs Sole Fillet
2 tbsps Pitted Kalamata Olives (chopped)
1 1/2 tsps Capers (chopped)
1 1/2 tsps Parsley (finely chopped)
1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
1/2 tsp Chili Flakes
1 cup Broccoli (cut into florets)
1 cup Green Beans (trimmed)
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF (180ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
2. Arrange the sole fillets onto the baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until the fish is opaque.
3. Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the olives, capers, parsley, oil and chili flakes. Set aside.
4. Place the broccoli and the green beans in a steamer basket over boiling water and cover. Steam for three to five minutes.
5. Divide the fish and vegetables evenly between plates. Top with the olive mixture and enjoy!
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
No Sole Fillet
Use any other white fish like haddock or cod.
No Kalamata Olives
Use green olives or additional capers instead.
Add chopped anchovies to the chimichurri.
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 321
- Sugar: 5g
- Sodium: 765mg
- Fat: 19g
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 26g
- Cholesterol: 77mg