4 ozs Scallops
1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
1/2 Lemon (juiced)
1 1/2 Garlic (cloves, minced)
Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
1 cup Asparagus (trimmed)
2 cups Mixed Greens (divided)
1. Pat the scallops dry with a paper towel.
2. In a bowl, whisk half of the oil, half of the lemon juice, garlic, salt, and black pepper. Add the scallops and marinate for 15 minutes.
3. Coat the asparagus with the remaining oil and season with salt and pepper.
4. Preheat the grill to medium heat. Place the scallops on one side of the grill and the asparagus on the other side.
5. Grill the scallops on each side for three to four minutes or until cooked through and slightly charred. Roll the asparagus when you turn the scallops. Remove the scallops from the heat and grill the asparagus for a few minutes longer.
6. To serve, divide the mixed greens, asparagus, and scallops evenly between plates. Drizzle the remaining lemon juice onto both plates. Enjoy!
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 250
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 482mg
- Fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 18g
- Cholesterol: 27mg