4 ozs Portobello Mushroom Caps
Sea Salt & Black Pepper
1/2 tsp Paprika
2 2/3 tbsps Quinoa (uncooked)
2 tbsps Red Onion (diced)
2 2/3 tbsps Artichoke Hearts (from the can, drained, chopped)
1 1/2 tsps Parsley (finely chopped)
1 1/2 tsps Lime Juice
1. Preheat the oven to 400ºF (205ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place the mushroom caps on the baking sheet. Season with salt, pepper and paprika. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until cooked and soft.
3. Meanwhile, cook the quinoa according to the package directions.
4. Mix the quinoa with onion, artichoke, parsley, and lime juice.
5. Top the mushroom caps with the quinoa mixture. Season with additional salt and pepper if needed. Enjoy!
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
One serving is equal to two stuffed mushroom caps.
Add bell pepper and olives to the quinoa mixture.
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 154
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 147mg
- Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 9g
- Cholesterol: 0mg