1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3 ozs Flank Steak
1 cup Collard Greens (whole leaf, stem removed)
2 Egg (whisked)
2 tbsps Canned Coconut Milk
1 tsp Dried Parsley
Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
1. Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat. Cook the steak for seven minutes on each side, or until desired doneness.
2. While the steak is cooking, bring a large shallow pot of water to a boil. Blanche the collard leaves one at a time by placing them in the boiling water for one minute, then transferring to an ice bath. Pat the leaf dry and set aside.
3. Remove the steak from the pan and use the same pan to scramble your eggs. Season with salt and pepper to taste. While the eggs are cooking, slice your steak.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together the coconut milk, parsley, salt, and pepper.
5. Combine the steak slices, scrambled eggs, and sauce together in the middle of your collard leaf. Fold in the sides of the leaf, then roll it all up. Slice the roll in half if desired, and enjoy!
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
One serving is equal to one wrap.
Add garlic powder to the coconut milk sauce.
Add avocado, red pepper, and/or mushrooms.
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 389
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 204mg
- Fat: 27g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 32g
- Cholesterol: 430mg